Join the Girls Coalition and take action this February! Just choose one of the 3 actions below and show the world how you support Girls’ Rights.
Every time you take action through February 28, you’ll be entered into a drawing for the chance to win a pair of UGG Shoes. So join us! Take Action this February and show the world how you support Girls Rights!
Just choose one of these 3 actions right now:
1. Pledge to support Girls’ Rights. Simply click on Reply and tell us how you pledge to support Girls’ Rights, whether it’s through blogging, creating events, volunteering or offering your support via social media.
2. Follow @GirlsSWPA and @IDG2014 on Twitter and Retweet to show your support for Girls’ Rights 3 times a day, using these hashtags: #IDG2014 #FebruaryAction #11MonthsofAction
3. Join Us. Click here to sign up and get updates from the Girls Coalition. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to become a Day of the Girl Summit Partner. When you do, you’ll of get updates on ways to Take Action via Social Media, Announcements about Upcoming Events and More Ways you can get involved in advancing Girls’ Rights around the world. We need you.
Remember, every action you take enters you into a drawing for a pair of UGG Shoes.
About the The Girls Coalition
The Girls Coalition of Southwestern Pennsylvania brings together 50+ girl-serving regional and national organizations from the region. Together they do an amazing amount of impactful work that is already changing the world.
Join the Girls Coalition and work alongside these fantastic organizations:
- American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU-PA)
- Anchorpoint Counseling Ministry
- Angels’ Place, Inc.
- The Center for Victims of Violence and Crime (CVVC)
- Chatham University
- Crisis Shelter of Lawrence County
- Earthen Vessels Outreach
- The Ellis School
- Elsie H. Hillman Foundation
- Every Child, Inc.
- The First Tee Pittsburgh
- Fifth Third Bank
- FISA Foundation
- Girl Scouts Western Pennsylvania
- Girls Hope of Pittsburgh
- Girls, Math & Science Partnership
- Girls on the Run of Magee-Womens Hospital
- The Grable Foundation
- Gwen’s Girls
- The Heinz Endowments
- Hurley Associates/Girls Going Places
- Interplay – Sheila K. Collins
- Jewish Women’s Foundation of Greater Pittsburgh
- Kelly-Strayhorn Theater
- Mars Home for Youth
- Martha Riecks
- Maximizing Adolescent Potentials (MAPS)
- McAuley Ministries
- McMahon & Cardillo
- The Midwife Center for Birth and Women’s Health
- Outreach Teen and Family Services
- Pittsburgh Board of Public Education, Career & Technical Education Division
- Pittsburgh Council on Higher Education
- Pittsburgh Youth Golf Foundation
- Strong Women Strong Girls
- Three Rivers Community Foundation
- Tobacco Free Allegheny
- Union Project
- United Way of Allegheny County
- United Way of Westmoreland County
- University of Pittsburgh School of Social Work
- UPMC Center for Inclusion
- Winchester Thurston School
- Women and Girls Foundation
- Women for a Healthy Environment
- Womens Law Project
- YWCA of Greater Pittsburgh
- YWCA of Westmoreland County
Yes, together, we are changing the world. Thank you for Taking Action with us this February!