Watch Las Marthas for Free
1. RSVP Today to Attend the FREE Screening of Las Marthas. Simply click here to find a screening near you. If you are in the Pittsburgh area on February 26, you can attend the screening at The Ellis School. Just click here to RSVP!
2. Follow @GirlsSWPA and @IDG2014 on Twitter and Retweet and keep the discussion going about how to take action to support Girls’ Rights. Use these hashtags: #IDG2014 #FebruaryAction #11MonthsofAction
3. Join Us. Sign up and get updates from the Girls Coalition and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to become a Day of the Girl Summit Partner. We need you.
Every time you take action through February 28, you’ll be entered into a drawing for the chance to win a pair of UGG Shoes. So join us!
Thank you for taking action this February! Let’s show the world how to support Girls Rights! And remember, every action you take enters you into a drawing for a pair of UGG Shoes.
About the The Girls Coalition
The Girls Coalition of Southwestern Pennsylvania brings together 50+ girl-serving regional and national organizations from the region. Together they do an amazing amount of impactful work that is already changing the world.
Join the Girls Coalition and work alongside these fantastic organizations:
- American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU-PA)
- Anchorpoint Counseling Ministry
- Angels’ Place, Inc.
- The Center for Victims of Violence and Crime (CVVC)
- Chatham University
- Crisis Shelter of Lawrence County
- Earthen Vessels Outreach
- The Ellis School
- Elsie H. Hillman Foundation
- Every Child, Inc.
- The First Tee Pittsburgh
- Fifth Third Bank
- FISA Foundation
- Girl Scouts Western Pennsylvania
- Girls Hope of Pittsburgh
- Girls, Math & Science Partnership
- Girls on the Run of Magee-Womens Hospital
- The Grable Foundation
- Gwen’s Girls
- The Heinz Endowments
- Hurley Associates/Girls Going Places
- Interplay – Sheila K. Collins
- Jewish Women’s Foundation of Greater Pittsburgh
- Kelly-Strayhorn Theater
- Mars Home for Youth
- Martha Riecks
- Maximizing Adolescent Potentials (MAPS)
- McAuley Ministries
- McMahon & Cardillo
- The Midwife Center for Birth and Women’s Health
- Outreach Teen and Family Services
- Pittsburgh Board of Public Education, Career & Technical Education Division
- Pittsburgh Council on Higher Education
- Pittsburgh Youth Golf Foundation
- Strong Women Strong Girls
- Three Rivers Community Foundation
- Tobacco Free Allegheny
- Union Project
- United Way of Allegheny County
- United Way of Westmoreland County
- University of Pittsburgh School of Social Work
- UPMC Center for Inclusion
- Winchester Thurston School
- Women and Girls Foundation
- Women for a Healthy Environment
- Womens Law Project
- YWCA of Greater Pittsburgh
- YWCA of Westmoreland County
Yes, together, we are changing the world. Thank you for Taking Action with us this February!